Anyone want to help me with swimsuits?

Former Member
Former Member
I wanted to get a swimsuit that covers from my knees to elbows (male), more for modesty reasons rather than staying warm or anything like that. I mostly do lap swimming in an indoor pool but would also like something I can use in outdoor pools, lakes, or oceans on warm days. I was thinking of getting a spring suit that surfers use but am worried it might not be flexible enough for freestyle. What are the suits that the guys in these videos are wearing called? Are they just wetsuits or something else? www.youtube.com/watch www.swimsmooth.com/learn2swim.html (video is down the page a bit)
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I wanted to get a swimsuit that covers from my knees to elbows (male), more for modesty reasons rather than staying warm or anything like that. I mostly do lap swimming in an indoor pool but would also like something I can use in outdoor pools, lakes, or oceans on warm days. I was thinking of getting a spring suit that surfers use but am worried it might not be flexible enough for freestyle. What are the suits that the guys in these videos are wearing called? Are they just wetsuits or something else? www.swimsmooth.com/learn2swim.html (video is down the page a bit) The style of suit in the video was called a bodysuit. It might be hard to buy though since it was banned from competition in 2009. There are wetsuits designed for swimming but they might be too warm to swim in a pool with. You can buy a rashguard shirt like this: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ and jammers to get knee to elbow coverage.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I wanted to get a swimsuit that covers from my knees to elbows (male), more for modesty reasons rather than staying warm or anything like that. I mostly do lap swimming in an indoor pool but would also like something I can use in outdoor pools, lakes, or oceans on warm days. I was thinking of getting a spring suit that surfers use but am worried it might not be flexible enough for freestyle. What are the suits that the guys in these videos are wearing called? Are they just wetsuits or something else? www.swimsmooth.com/learn2swim.html (video is down the page a bit) The style of suit in the video was called a bodysuit. It might be hard to buy though since it was banned from competition in 2009. There are wetsuits designed for swimming but they might be too warm to swim in a pool with. You can buy a rashguard shirt like this: www.swimoutlet.com/.../ and jammers to get knee to elbow coverage.
Children
No Data