Anyone want to help me with swimsuits?

Former Member
Former Member
I wanted to get a swimsuit that covers from my knees to elbows (male), more for modesty reasons rather than staying warm or anything like that. I mostly do lap swimming in an indoor pool but would also like something I can use in outdoor pools, lakes, or oceans on warm days. I was thinking of getting a spring suit that surfers use but am worried it might not be flexible enough for freestyle. What are the suits that the guys in these videos are wearing called? Are they just wetsuits or something else? www.youtube.com/watch www.swimsmooth.com/learn2swim.html (video is down the page a bit)
Parents
  • You might like one of these www.proswimwear.co.uk/.../men-s-wet-suits.html You might feel hot though in the pool in such suits. In addition, if you plan to compete, depending on a meet you might want to check with organizers if you may use a suit, what kind of suit you may use and whether the suit should be in the list of FINA Approved Swimwear to avoid DQ. Just keep in memory that nowadays in conventional pool swimming you cannot compete in anything but trunks and jammers.
  • You might like one of these www.proswimwear.co.uk/.../men-s-wet-suits.html You might feel hot though in the pool in such suits. In addition, if you plan to compete, depending on a meet you might want to check with organizers if you may use a suit, what kind of suit you may use and whether the suit should be in the list of FINA Approved Swimwear to avoid DQ. Just keep in memory that nowadays in conventional pool swimming you cannot compete in anything but trunks and jammers.
Children
No Data