New Award - Biggest Sandbagger at Nationals

With the psych sheets out for Nationals, I think we should start debating who deserves the biggest sandbagger of the meet award? I won't name the names of any doctors or last year's national champion, but I've got some nominees in the 500 free:bolt:
Parents
  • Pretty ridiculous. Not sure about banning, but isn't there some provision to "adjust" these bogus times? 104.5.5.A(11) If a swimmer enters an event with a time significantly slower or faster than that swimmer’s recorded time in the past two years, the meet director may, after a discussion with the swimmer, change the seeded time to a realistic time. Note: There is also 102.13.14, but this is generally applied to swimmers who are significantly slower than their seed times. 102.13.14 A swimmer who misrepresents a seed time, causing a significant delay of the meet, may be disqualified at the discretion of the referee. The disqualified swimmer shall be removed from the lane as soon as practical.
  • Pretty ridiculous. Not sure about banning, but isn't there some provision to "adjust" these bogus times? 104.5.5.A(11) If a swimmer enters an event with a time significantly slower or faster than that swimmer’s recorded time in the past two years, the meet director may, after a discussion with the swimmer, change the seeded time to a realistic time. Note: There is also 102.13.14, but this is generally applied to swimmers who are significantly slower than their seed times. 102.13.14 A swimmer who misrepresents a seed time, causing a significant delay of the meet, may be disqualified at the discretion of the referee. The disqualified swimmer shall be removed from the lane as soon as practical.
Children
No Data