New Award - Biggest Sandbagger at Nationals

With the psych sheets out for Nationals, I think we should start debating who deserves the biggest sandbagger of the meet award? I won't name the names of any doctors or last year's national champion, but I've got some nominees in the 500 free:bolt:
Parents
  • Pretty ridiculous. Not sure about banning, but isn't there some provision to "adjust" these bogus times? With electronic signups, you'd think such adjustments would be easy. Match up their seed time with their most recent time in that event during the current year. Take the faster time as their seed time. If they haven't competed in that event during the current season, check the previous year, etc, tacking on an extra adder (maybe 3% per year?) to older race times. If the swimmer has a problem with that, there's no requirement that they enter that race...
  • Pretty ridiculous. Not sure about banning, but isn't there some provision to "adjust" these bogus times? With electronic signups, you'd think such adjustments would be easy. Match up their seed time with their most recent time in that event during the current year. Take the faster time as their seed time. If they haven't competed in that event during the current season, check the previous year, etc, tacking on an extra adder (maybe 3% per year?) to older race times. If the swimmer has a problem with that, there's no requirement that they enter that race...
Children
No Data