New Award - Biggest Sandbagger at Nationals

With the psych sheets out for Nationals, I think we should start debating who deserves the biggest sandbagger of the meet award? I won't name the names of any doctors or last year's national champion, but I've got some nominees in the 500 free:bolt:
Parents
  • hurtful...I give you last years shaved and tapered time: Kurt F Dickson 46 ARIZ Arizona 5:03.77 With the caliber of swimmers that will be present, however, I will take any award (esp sandbagger) given to me.:) Kurt, you can always enter the blue bell challenge like the rest of us. I suspect the incentive alone will make Mr Unruh go a little quicker than his entry time. I believe Steve did his entry time with one arm and his legs tied together at the end of a 6k practice.
  • hurtful...I give you last years shaved and tapered time: Kurt F Dickson 46 ARIZ Arizona 5:03.77 With the caliber of swimmers that will be present, however, I will take any award (esp sandbagger) given to me.:) Kurt, you can always enter the blue bell challenge like the rest of us. I suspect the incentive alone will make Mr Unruh go a little quicker than his entry time. I believe Steve did his entry time with one arm and his legs tied together at the end of a 6k practice.
Children
No Data