Looking for information on trunks

Former Member
Former Member
I hope I'm not bothering anyone with this but I'm looking for some good information and this certainly looks like the right place to go. I'm 67, I've been pool swimming at a mile or so a day, 5 days a week for about 10 years. I'm using Speedo Jammers and lately I've been getting real bad chaffing in the groin and inner legs from the seams. I've tried body glide but it gives out after a short time so I'm looking for a good pair of trunks or some sort of inner liner that are very soft and hopefully won't break the bank. I'm sure some of you more experienced swimmers have had this problem and would much appreciate and advice you might be able to provide. Thanks, Tony
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Actually I'm referring to the close fitting, lycra-spandex shorts. It's the seams that are giving me the problems. I don't really know much about what's available but I assume others have had similar problems.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Actually I'm referring to the close fitting, lycra-spandex shorts. It's the seams that are giving me the problems. I don't really know much about what's available but I assume others have had similar problems.
Children
No Data