Looking for Comments on my Freestyle Stroke - video

Former Member
Former Member
Below is a one min video of various angles of my freestyle stroke....I'm a 50 old geezer :) who's looking for some constructive criticism. Greatly appreciate any input as to arm positions thru stroke, head, kick, etc....At present, I can only swim about 300 yards free continuously before getting winded. Not looking to be a competitive swimmer just more efficiency and endurance. http://youtu.be/UNNkO3ZExp4 Thanks!!!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Thanks so much for the comments.....I did download the Swim Speed Secrets book on my kindle today to try to gain some additional insight. FWIW, I really don't care about speed. At my age (54) I'm more interested in efficiency and building my endurance. I'm actually more interested in being just all around more comfortable in the (open) water to include being able to swim half a mile or more in open water (all strokes) as I've really gotten into paddle board surfing and fear being separated from my board (broken leash) or getting caught in a rip and having to navigate back to the beach....
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Thanks so much for the comments.....I did download the Swim Speed Secrets book on my kindle today to try to gain some additional insight. FWIW, I really don't care about speed. At my age (54) I'm more interested in efficiency and building my endurance. I'm actually more interested in being just all around more comfortable in the (open) water to include being able to swim half a mile or more in open water (all strokes) as I've really gotten into paddle board surfing and fear being separated from my board (broken leash) or getting caught in a rip and having to navigate back to the beach....
Children
No Data