Looking for Comments on my Freestyle Stroke - video

Former Member
Former Member
Below is a one min video of various angles of my freestyle stroke....I'm a 50 old geezer :) who's looking for some constructive criticism. Greatly appreciate any input as to arm positions thru stroke, head, kick, etc....At present, I can only swim about 300 yards free continuously before getting winded. Not looking to be a competitive swimmer just more efficiency and endurance. http://youtu.be/UNNkO3ZExp4 Thanks!!!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Swimspire: Got it! That makes a lot of sense (head bopping) to me especially when I watch the video...appears I'm really driving my right arm down/deep...note to self: elbow up don't cross over. You hit upon my "kryptonite"...as in bilateral breathing! breathing to my right okay, but when I try to do it to the left body parts are flying all over the place! I will definitely try to find some videos on breathing both sides.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Swimspire: Got it! That makes a lot of sense (head bopping) to me especially when I watch the video...appears I'm really driving my right arm down/deep...note to self: elbow up don't cross over. You hit upon my "kryptonite"...as in bilateral breathing! breathing to my right okay, but when I try to do it to the left body parts are flying all over the place! I will definitely try to find some videos on breathing both sides.
Children
No Data