Proper Nutrition

Former Member
Former Member
I have searched throughout the forum and found little information about nutrition and supplements subjects suitable for swimmers. Generally I am against any supplement to improve overall capabilities of a swimmer. However its not always easy to maintain proper nutrition levels due other daily activities, especially with juniors when they are at school and have too many whims at the same time. So I am starting this thread with hope that any of you could share their favourite and sometimes perhaps "weird" recipes for meals that they believe provide proper nutrition with heavy and/or moderate workload swimmers. Meals-to-go recipes and budget for that relevant recipe are very welcomed. And if you are also able to provide data on what and how many elements such as proteins/carbs/iron/calcium etc shall be consumed by that recipe, I will be speachless :)! (last one is of course is just a too big wish). Thanks!
Parents
  • Varna01, E3Live is not a supplement, it's a food. It's lake algae from the Pacific Northwest that has a lot of concentrated nutrients, which I use in place of regular vitamins, and it's kind of like drinking pulverized seaweed, which I guess you could also do LOL. I'm not selling it or telling anyone else to use it, just that it works for me and I feel better when I use it.
  • Varna01, E3Live is not a supplement, it's a food. It's lake algae from the Pacific Northwest that has a lot of concentrated nutrients, which I use in place of regular vitamins, and it's kind of like drinking pulverized seaweed, which I guess you could also do LOL. I'm not selling it or telling anyone else to use it, just that it works for me and I feel better when I use it.
Children
No Data