Chlorine / Asthma symptoms?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi, I swim 4 times per week and swim pretty hard. On Monday after my swim I experienced some Asthma symptoms for 2 days, and its continuing a bit today. I am wondering if it is because of the chlorine inhalation. The pool I swim in isn't in a big complex and is in a fairly tight indoor room. I talked to one of the lifeguards today and she told me that that the chlorine level is at 1 1/2, while the PH level is at 7.4 regularly. Does anyone have any experience with Asthma-like symptoms because of swimming? Thanks, Marc
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Read again. I clearly stated: No, that's way off base. When there's an obvious cause, there's no reason to look for something imaginary, or to take some dangerous drugs, even on top of chemicals in the water. I'm not interested, since you're loath to solution, and all you have to offer is medicating yourself.Regardless of whether or not you are interested, marcoab3 asked for others' experience with asthma-like symptoms because of swimming so I shared my experience with him. No need to insult others here.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Read again. I clearly stated: No, that's way off base. When there's an obvious cause, there's no reason to look for something imaginary, or to take some dangerous drugs, even on top of chemicals in the water. I'm not interested, since you're loath to solution, and all you have to offer is medicating yourself.Regardless of whether or not you are interested, marcoab3 asked for others' experience with asthma-like symptoms because of swimming so I shared my experience with him. No need to insult others here.
Children
No Data