Toys!

I loves toys..what the best toy you've bought in the past few years that you find yourself grabbing at least once a week? im bored with mine and need something new..
Parents
  • I use it for BR kick instead of with a kickboard. I use it in drills when I want to isolate one movement. Also you can take it,turn the tube around inside the strap,then put it on upside down(and backwards) so the tube runs down your back.Then swim BR and it will keep you from lifting your head too much. Mostly I use it in warm up to swim free with good balance and head position. Thanks Allen. Using for kick is a great idea.
  • I use it for BR kick instead of with a kickboard. I use it in drills when I want to isolate one movement. Also you can take it,turn the tube around inside the strap,then put it on upside down(and backwards) so the tube runs down your back.Then swim BR and it will keep you from lifting your head too much. Mostly I use it in warm up to swim free with good balance and head position. Thanks Allen. Using for kick is a great idea.
Children
No Data