Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • I use the Tyr Crossblade fins, although I'm starting to think they might be too heavy for my feet. I don't understand why anyone wears Zoomers. They are IMO "non-fins". They don't do a thing for me. Maybe I don't know how to properly use them? :confused: I got Zoomers after a pair of Speedo fins totally didn't work out -- felt like cement blocks on my feet. Someone in my swim group let me try her Zoomers and the improvement was dramatic. All relative, I suppose!
  • I use the Tyr Crossblade fins, although I'm starting to think they might be too heavy for my feet. I don't understand why anyone wears Zoomers. They are IMO "non-fins". They don't do a thing for me. Maybe I don't know how to properly use them? :confused: I got Zoomers after a pair of Speedo fins totally didn't work out -- felt like cement blocks on my feet. Someone in my swim group let me try her Zoomers and the improvement was dramatic. All relative, I suppose!
Children
No Data