Fins Fins Fins

I know fins are good training tool, take some of the pressure off my sore rotator cuff, and do improve my kick after even a couple laps. But the Speedos I have feel really heavy. I'm small, and am looking for fins that won't weigh me down so any suggestions would be appreciated.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have a very small foot (size 3 women's), and I don't see the TYR fins as coming in a small size (3 Men's is as small as they come on the website, and that is much too big for my little feet). I couldn't find the Zoomers in a kid's size that fit, either, as they're either too big or too narrow. Denise, I have another pair of fins (also from fin testing!) that I use for open water that are too big for me. So I got a pair of neoprene socks and I wear them under the fins. The neoprene socks are thick (made of wetsuit fabric) and take up a lot of room. I'll bet that if you buy the smallest size of the TYR Burners, and then get a pair of neoprene socks, that they'll work together. Here are examples of the socks (I own the Speedo Neo Socks): www.swimoutlet.com/.../
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have a very small foot (size 3 women's), and I don't see the TYR fins as coming in a small size (3 Men's is as small as they come on the website, and that is much too big for my little feet). I couldn't find the Zoomers in a kid's size that fit, either, as they're either too big or too narrow. Denise, I have another pair of fins (also from fin testing!) that I use for open water that are too big for me. So I got a pair of neoprene socks and I wear them under the fins. The neoprene socks are thick (made of wetsuit fabric) and take up a lot of room. I'll bet that if you buy the smallest size of the TYR Burners, and then get a pair of neoprene socks, that they'll work together. Here are examples of the socks (I own the Speedo Neo Socks): www.swimoutlet.com/.../
Children
No Data