Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Can someone help me in recommending workout to lose weight specially the belly fat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Simplified weight loss at 1lb a week: Calories_out - Calories_in = 500 I believe you meant to say 1lb a week represents ~3500 calories which equates to a reduction of 500 calories each day will result in a 1 lb weight loss each week. I I too loved myfitnesspal and its a great way of motivating yourself. Nothing like seeing numbers to tell you if your doing the right things. I particularly loved the tracking over time represented as graph; I found this very motivating. Great advice fmracing.
  • Simplified weight loss at 1lb a week: Calories_out - Calories_in = 500 I believe you meant to say 1lb a week represents ~3500 calories which equates to a reduction of 500 calories each day will result in a 1 lb weight loss each week. I I too loved myfitnesspal and its a great way of motivating yourself. Nothing like seeing numbers to tell you if your doing the right things. I particularly loved the tracking over time represented as graph; I found this very motivating. Great advice fmracing.
Children
No Data