Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Can someone help me in recommending workout to lose weight specially the belly fat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Simplified weight loss at 1lb a week: Calories_out - Calories_in = 500 Easy way to lose weight in swimming: 1) Swim at least 40 minutes each time you swim. Bring your heartrate and intensity up for an extended period of time(at least 20-30 min) up to but not surpassing your aerobic/anaerobic threshold. 2) Cut 500 unneeded calories from your diet every day. Do this however you will stick to it, but do not undereat. At my lowest I lost 70lbs this way over a 3 year period. Since then I've gained a little back but still have been holding consistently 45-50lbs lighter. (soda and donuts aren't friendly). I like the "myfitnesspal" app to track my calories. It takes your current weight and tells you how many calories you need for the day to maintain your weight. Take that number and subtract 500. That is your daily goal. Make sure you put your exercise in there as well, because on those days you'll need more calories consumed to counteract what you burned in the pool. Don't try to cut too many calories out. 500 is a nice number. These two steps... commit to doing them for the long term... not just 6 weeks. Spend years with this plan and it will serve you better than any crash diet or gimmick. Remember it took you more than a few weeks to add the weight.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Simplified weight loss at 1lb a week: Calories_out - Calories_in = 500 Easy way to lose weight in swimming: 1) Swim at least 40 minutes each time you swim. Bring your heartrate and intensity up for an extended period of time(at least 20-30 min) up to but not surpassing your aerobic/anaerobic threshold. 2) Cut 500 unneeded calories from your diet every day. Do this however you will stick to it, but do not undereat. At my lowest I lost 70lbs this way over a 3 year period. Since then I've gained a little back but still have been holding consistently 45-50lbs lighter. (soda and donuts aren't friendly). I like the "myfitnesspal" app to track my calories. It takes your current weight and tells you how many calories you need for the day to maintain your weight. Take that number and subtract 500. That is your daily goal. Make sure you put your exercise in there as well, because on those days you'll need more calories consumed to counteract what you burned in the pool. Don't try to cut too many calories out. 500 is a nice number. These two steps... commit to doing them for the long term... not just 6 weeks. Spend years with this plan and it will serve you better than any crash diet or gimmick. Remember it took you more than a few weeks to add the weight.
Children
No Data