Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Can someone help me in recommending workout to lose weight specially the belly fat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • My question. Here , do I have to take days off every week , because I swim 7 days a week for 70 minutes each day ! Is that healthy and correct ? Also I got a workout from the Internet which I work on , although the it s very difficult for me , but how can I know that this work out is good for me , " pls consider that it's not easy here to find a professional trainer " , for example I read that I have to reduce the workout through the week then go heavily again , honestly don t know what to do I swim with an organized masters swim team and we swim 6 mornings a week. We take one day off each week. A lot of masters programs in the US will do one workout Monday, Wednesday, Friday while other larger teams offer daily workouts at a variety of times. I would recommend starting out with a number that works for you and adding as you improve your aerobic capacity. The advantage of working with a coach and team is the motivation factor; it can be hard when you are tired doing it on your own. That said I know a lot of great swimmers who do there own thing. pwb who posts on these forums quite frequently swims on his own. A number of coaches and swimmers post workouts and there is a section on this site that has great workouts: forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php pwb posts weekly IM oriented workouts and does a terrific job. If your goal is to loose weight the main thing right now is to build your aerobic capacity so just getting in regularly and swimming will help enormously and many of the workouts above will be great. Good luck.
  • My question. Here , do I have to take days off every week , because I swim 7 days a week for 70 minutes each day ! Is that healthy and correct ? Also I got a workout from the Internet which I work on , although the it s very difficult for me , but how can I know that this work out is good for me , " pls consider that it's not easy here to find a professional trainer " , for example I read that I have to reduce the workout through the week then go heavily again , honestly don t know what to do I swim with an organized masters swim team and we swim 6 mornings a week. We take one day off each week. A lot of masters programs in the US will do one workout Monday, Wednesday, Friday while other larger teams offer daily workouts at a variety of times. I would recommend starting out with a number that works for you and adding as you improve your aerobic capacity. The advantage of working with a coach and team is the motivation factor; it can be hard when you are tired doing it on your own. That said I know a lot of great swimmers who do there own thing. pwb who posts on these forums quite frequently swims on his own. A number of coaches and swimmers post workouts and there is a section on this site that has great workouts: forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php pwb posts weekly IM oriented workouts and does a terrific job. If your goal is to loose weight the main thing right now is to build your aerobic capacity so just getting in regularly and swimming will help enormously and many of the workouts above will be great. Good luck.
Children
No Data