Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Can someone help me in recommending workout to lose weight specially the belly fat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Thanks habu and swimspire Stewart , your post is amazing , some of your statements made me remember myself when I wake up at 5 am . My question. Here , do I have to take days off every week , because I swim 7 days a week for 70 minutes each day ! Is that healthy and correct ? Also I got a workout from the Internet which I work on , although the it s very difficult for me , but how can I know that this work out is good for me , " pls consider that it's not easy here to find a professional trainer " , for example I read that I have to reduce the workout through the week then go heavily again , honestly don t know what to do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Thanks habu and swimspire Stewart , your post is amazing , some of your statements made me remember myself when I wake up at 5 am . My question. Here , do I have to take days off every week , because I swim 7 days a week for 70 minutes each day ! Is that healthy and correct ? Also I got a workout from the Internet which I work on , although the it s very difficult for me , but how can I know that this work out is good for me , " pls consider that it's not easy here to find a professional trainer " , for example I read that I have to reduce the workout through the week then go heavily again , honestly don t know what to do Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Children
No Data