Losing weight

Former Member
Former Member
Can someone help me in recommending workout to lose weight specially the belly fat Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Parents
  • I too used swimming as a means to drop weight and get healthy. I have been back in the pool about 2 1/2 years now and I am having a blast. I have a few posts on what I did if it helps: forums.usms.org/blog.php I have heard the hardest part to weight loss is making changes to your life stick. Making the weight loss permanent required building new habits and sticking to them. When I got back in and dropped my weight I lived and died by my new habits. I dropped about 50lbs in a pretty short time through diet and exercise. I know a number of people have commented that loosing weight is not the hardest part, but rather sticking to the program and maintaining the healthy lifestyle. In my case I religiously stick to my habits. For example I am still not drinking alcohol and don't eat any deserts. I still take my vitamins everyday at the same time and train every day. For me my habits are my life and they are now second nature. Good luck.
  • I too used swimming as a means to drop weight and get healthy. I have been back in the pool about 2 1/2 years now and I am having a blast. I have a few posts on what I did if it helps: forums.usms.org/blog.php I have heard the hardest part to weight loss is making changes to your life stick. Making the weight loss permanent required building new habits and sticking to them. When I got back in and dropped my weight I lived and died by my new habits. I dropped about 50lbs in a pretty short time through diet and exercise. I know a number of people have commented that loosing weight is not the hardest part, but rather sticking to the program and maintaining the healthy lifestyle. In my case I religiously stick to my habits. For example I am still not drinking alcohol and don't eat any deserts. I still take my vitamins everyday at the same time and train every day. For me my habits are my life and they are now second nature. Good luck.
Children
No Data