Texas HS swim results?

Does anyone know where I could get real time results for the Texas HS State meet at the Texas Swim Center today and tomortow? I can't find it on Meet Mobile or the UIL or swim center websites.
Parents
  • I can't say specifically, but a few years ago I was able to keep track of my nephew wrestling in a the Florida state finals while I was in Rhode Island. There was a newspaper reporter sending regular tweets, and if you asked him, he would keep an eye on, and tweet updates about specific wrestlers. Maybe you can check with the newspapers down there in TX to see if anyone will be doing something like that (or ask them to). Do you know anyone who will be attending the meet as a spectator? Have them establish a Twitter account (if they don't already have one) and ask them to tweet updates regularly. Dan
  • I can't say specifically, but a few years ago I was able to keep track of my nephew wrestling in a the Florida state finals while I was in Rhode Island. There was a newspaper reporter sending regular tweets, and if you asked him, he would keep an eye on, and tweet updates about specific wrestlers. Maybe you can check with the newspapers down there in TX to see if anyone will be doing something like that (or ask them to). Do you know anyone who will be attending the meet as a spectator? Have them establish a Twitter account (if they don't already have one) and ask them to tweet updates regularly. Dan
Children
No Data