do I have to swim backstroke?

:) ... Or can I SDK, surface and keep on SDKing on my back until the turn? Because it would be awesome if that were legal.
Parents
  • Form drag(the drag generated by the resistance of the shape and smoothness of our body moving through the water) increases as roughly the square of increased speed. Wave drag increases at a much more complicated rate,but a good first approximation is as the cube. This means that,on the surface,wave drag soon becomes the major drag.Dolphin kicking is not nearly as propulsive as pulling,but with less drag underwater,it doesn't need to be.
  • Form drag(the drag generated by the resistance of the shape and smoothness of our body moving through the water) increases as roughly the square of increased speed. Wave drag increases at a much more complicated rate,but a good first approximation is as the cube. This means that,on the surface,wave drag soon becomes the major drag.Dolphin kicking is not nearly as propulsive as pulling,but with less drag underwater,it doesn't need to be.
Children
No Data