Freestyle is EXHAUSTING...videos looking for tips

Former Member
Former Member
I am very much not a swimmer, but I am starting to love it. My goal is to compete in triathlons and being a runner this swimming thing is a lot harder to pick up than I thought it would be. After I do a 100 I'm so out of breath and exhausted that I think I must have some serious form issues. I'm working with a coach but only have 5 lessons and I've done 3 so far just to get me to this point (believe it or not this is actually much better than I started). I'm hoping to spread out my last two so that I can make some more progress and he can just refine my stroke. I'm definitely not very strong in my upper body so I'm sure there's a fitness aspect to it but for as tired as I am there has to be more to it than just that. Thanks in advance! www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Assuming the role of coach is very difficult, especially when you are already working under a coach's care and hoping to improve specifically for a triathlon. You will need to filter through the advice and resources you find and I would advise caution in choosing what path you pursue in terms of improving your technique. Best of luck.
  • Assuming the role of coach is very difficult, especially when you are already working under a coach's care and hoping to improve specifically for a triathlon. You will need to filter through the advice and resources you find and I would advise caution in choosing what path you pursue in terms of improving your technique. Best of luck.
Children
No Data