Training for 100 and 200 breaststroke?

Any advice on how to train for a 100 and 200 breaststroke? I don't get to do a lot of breaststroke in practice with my team. But I swim on my own once a week, so I'd like to add a set specific to the 100 and 200 breaststroke, especially the 200. So I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to train for that event. 200 breaststroke is my best and favorite event, but I've not raced much since I was a kid, so I never put any thought into training specifically for it. Thanks!
Parents
  • Any advice on how to train for a 100 and 200 breaststroke? I don't get to do a lot of breaststroke in practice with my team. But I swim on my own once a week, so I'd like to add a set specific to the 100 and 200 breaststroke, especially the 200. So I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to train for that event. 200 breaststroke is my best and favorite event, but I've not raced much since I was a kid, so I never put any thought into training specifically for it. Thanks! Yes. Read the following thread and do everything King Frog (Allen Stark, the one with the frog avatar) says to do! :D forums.usms.org/showthread.php
  • Any advice on how to train for a 100 and 200 breaststroke? I don't get to do a lot of breaststroke in practice with my team. But I swim on my own once a week, so I'd like to add a set specific to the 100 and 200 breaststroke, especially the 200. So I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to train for that event. 200 breaststroke is my best and favorite event, but I've not raced much since I was a kid, so I never put any thought into training specifically for it. Thanks! Yes. Read the following thread and do everything King Frog (Allen Stark, the one with the frog avatar) says to do! :D forums.usms.org/showthread.php
Children
No Data