Park a doper as well!

is there anybody left that is NOT a doper? from today's paper: South Korea's only Olympic swimming champion, Park Tae-hwan failed a doping test and put his hopes of competing at the Rio de Janeiro Games in 2016 in doubt. Park, 25, has been a national hero in South Korea since he won a gold medal in the 400-meter freestyle at the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Parents
  • i think Andy Petitis did, but his teammate roger clemons? oh heck no. said it was his wifes drugs. never mind his son got busted as well. Partially correct on Pettitte. He did admit to using HGH, but said he only used it twice in 2002. Then he later admitted to also using it in 2004 when testifying to the House Committee. But I will give him credit for at least admitting that he did use HGH.
  • i think Andy Petitis did, but his teammate roger clemons? oh heck no. said it was his wifes drugs. never mind his son got busted as well. Partially correct on Pettitte. He did admit to using HGH, but said he only used it twice in 2002. Then he later admitted to also using it in 2004 when testifying to the House Committee. But I will give him credit for at least admitting that he did use HGH.
Children
No Data