My goals for 2015, any advice?

Former Member
Former Member
50m free - 00:27 100m free - 00:59 200m free - 02:07 400m free - 04:37 750m free - 09:17 1500m free - 18:59 I am hoping to reach or exceed these times by the end of 2015. Has anybody got any advice? Maybe a few good sets/sessions? Thanks, TSB
Parents
  • Aha and 750m is a triathlon distance. Do you race triathlons with pool swims, or open water swims? Especially if the latter, conditions on the day (and how well you sight) can make a significant difference to your time. If you race both pool meets and Sprint triathlon, I suggest you make an 800m pool race goal - just you in a lane, swimming 800m. Nothing to make you slower (eg swimming off course, or crowding in a pool triathlon swim), nothing to make you faster (eg wetsuit or drafting)
  • Aha and 750m is a triathlon distance. Do you race triathlons with pool swims, or open water swims? Especially if the latter, conditions on the day (and how well you sight) can make a significant difference to your time. If you race both pool meets and Sprint triathlon, I suggest you make an 800m pool race goal - just you in a lane, swimming 800m. Nothing to make you slower (eg swimming off course, or crowding in a pool triathlon swim), nothing to make you faster (eg wetsuit or drafting)
Children
No Data