male sprinter tech suit

Former Member
Former Member
Hi guys, Fellow sprinter, is there a tech suit you prefer? I was looking into the Arena Carbon Pro, but I would like to hear some opinion before pruchasing (budget isn't a concern, just speed ;-)). I assume it differs per build. I am 6'1'' 180-185pounds. (more in the shoulder than anything else!) Thanks!
Parents
  • I just got 2 sizes of TYR tracer light & they are ,if anything, smaller than any other tech suit I have ever tried to put on. some say one size smaller - hah! I could not even bend over to the start position without the suit dropping to where my butt crack was showing.they are going back. I guess I'm still looking for a suit that I can get into & start. I am a chunky guy, but above where the suit sets on my hip area. I will look into the older speedo FSII suit I used to wear.
  • I just got 2 sizes of TYR tracer light & they are ,if anything, smaller than any other tech suit I have ever tried to put on. some say one size smaller - hah! I could not even bend over to the start position without the suit dropping to where my butt crack was showing.they are going back. I guess I'm still looking for a suit that I can get into & start. I am a chunky guy, but above where the suit sets on my hip area. I will look into the older speedo FSII suit I used to wear.
Children
No Data