male sprinter tech suit

Former Member
Former Member
Hi guys, Fellow sprinter, is there a tech suit you prefer? I was looking into the Arena Carbon Pro, but I would like to hear some opinion before pruchasing (budget isn't a concern, just speed ;-)). I assume it differs per build. I am 6'1'' 180-185pounds. (more in the shoulder than anything else!) Thanks!
Parents
  • I have tried all those suits and also the B-70 Nero TX. I was very disappointed with the LZR,it just didn't feel comfortable. The Carbon Pro was almost great,but it was too tight for me in the "sensitive male parts". "Compression is not good everywhere. " If you get the Carbon-Pro,do not downsize. The Tyr is a great suit,but I swam my best race ever in the B-70,so I am prejudiced for it.
  • I have tried all those suits and also the B-70 Nero TX. I was very disappointed with the LZR,it just didn't feel comfortable. The Carbon Pro was almost great,but it was too tight for me in the "sensitive male parts". "Compression is not good everywhere. " If you get the Carbon-Pro,do not downsize. The Tyr is a great suit,but I swam my best race ever in the B-70,so I am prejudiced for it.
Children
No Data