Good Beginner Routine?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm interested in learning a couple beginner swim routines which will help build my endurance. Currently, I can swim 200yds of free after which I'm a little winded, and laps of back, side, and *** all at a casual pace for 400 yds without difficulty. Appreciate any suggestions/routines that would build on this foundation. Thanks!!!:)
Parents
  • While generic training plans may provide some form of guidance, please keep in mind that they are not catered towards you or your specific needs. My advice is to get your stroke analyzed and work with a competent coach who can help you develop your endurance AND maintain proper stroke technique to help you improve your efficiency and avoid injuries.
  • While generic training plans may provide some form of guidance, please keep in mind that they are not catered towards you or your specific needs. My advice is to get your stroke analyzed and work with a competent coach who can help you develop your endurance AND maintain proper stroke technique to help you improve your efficiency and avoid injuries.
Children
No Data