Help needed to impove my breaststroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hello fellow-swimmers! Could you please check out videos of my breaststroke. So far 50m *** is my best distance. But for the last two years I haven’t been able to break 36+ seconds limit (SC). That’s a snippet of 50m at race speed: www.youtube.com/watch I have more videos, but so far the forum allows me to add only one. Mistakes, drills to fix them, stretching exercises? I’m total amateur, 35 years old, it’s my 6th year of competitive swimming. Thanks!
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I checked the time and I sprint 25m only for 19s+ (with wall start, no dive) I wouldn't sweat over training times right now. They can be so variable. I did 30.3 SCM last year but would be lucky to break 17s on a 25 in training. I can reliably do a few 17s in succession, and would consider that to be about "race pace". You have to also consider that if you're checking the time clock yourself there's a margin for error.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I checked the time and I sprint 25m only for 19s+ (with wall start, no dive) I wouldn't sweat over training times right now. They can be so variable. I did 30.3 SCM last year but would be lucky to break 17s on a 25 in training. I can reliably do a few 17s in succession, and would consider that to be about "race pace". You have to also consider that if you're checking the time clock yourself there's a margin for error.
Children
No Data