Help needed to impove my breaststroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hello fellow-swimmers! Could you please check out videos of my breaststroke. So far 50m *** is my best distance. But for the last two years I haven’t been able to break 36+ seconds limit (SC). That’s a snippet of 50m at race speed: www.youtube.com/watch I have more videos, but so far the forum allows me to add only one. Mistakes, drills to fix them, stretching exercises? I’m total amateur, 35 years old, it’s my 6th year of competitive swimming. Thanks!
Parents
  • Your breaststroke definitely looks a lot better! Congratulations on making these technical improvements. One thing I noticed, especially in the kick at back, is that you are not bringing your feet together at the finish of the kick (bottom of the feet should ideally be touching) and you are allowing your feet to continue to drag under water instead of bringing them back to the surface. Keep incorporating drills into your sets and your breaststroke will continue to improve. Good luck!
  • Your breaststroke definitely looks a lot better! Congratulations on making these technical improvements. One thing I noticed, especially in the kick at back, is that you are not bringing your feet together at the finish of the kick (bottom of the feet should ideally be touching) and you are allowing your feet to continue to drag under water instead of bringing them back to the surface. Keep incorporating drills into your sets and your breaststroke will continue to improve. Good luck!
Children
No Data