Need your help

Former Member
Former Member
Hello, I am new to this forum. Back when I was in school I used to dislocate my shoulder regularly and the physios recommended swimming to strengthen it. I went to uni and, after a few detours, I have ended up in sports engineering. I have worked in swimming research previously and now I am back at uni doing a Masters degree in swimming. I would really appreciate it if you could spare 2 minutes of your time to fill in the following survey. It's a very short survey (6 questions) just covering what you have found helpful to improving your performance. http://goo.gl/forms/E5jxZGamFp Any comments you want to make would be greatly appreciated (even how much you hate surveys), and if I ever build the next 'iPod' for swimming (I wish) I will donate a whole bunch to the responders. :D Thank you in advance Aimee
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    What are "smart goggles"? Dan I have seen some (online) that measure your heart rate and some others that display data in the googles themselves. They may be in development rather than on sale though.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    What are "smart goggles"? Dan I have seen some (online) that measure your heart rate and some others that display data in the googles themselves. They may be in development rather than on sale though.
Children
No Data