Finis Center Mount Snorkel or Freestyle Snorkel?

Former Member
Former Member
I have wanted to buy a center mount snorkel for a while, but only recently did some research on it. I found out that they have a freestyle specific snorkel as well. Seeing as I mainly swim freestyle and a bit of butterfly, do you think I should get the freestyle snorkel or the regular center mount? Anyone have any experience with either of the snorkels? I would appreciate any input/advice. Syd
Parents
  • I haven't tried the "freestyle" model but I've learned to flip turn OK with the ordinary model. I also don't see how the "freestyle" model could be any better for training head position, because the ordinary model is great. You can look straight down on center, and you get immediate visual feedback if you are wiggling your head around. Swimming fly with the ordinary model does not really work for me, but the snorkel is great for face-down dolphin kicking. It's my favorite training tool.
  • I haven't tried the "freestyle" model but I've learned to flip turn OK with the ordinary model. I also don't see how the "freestyle" model could be any better for training head position, because the ordinary model is great. You can look straight down on center, and you get immediate visual feedback if you are wiggling your head around. Swimming fly with the ordinary model does not really work for me, but the snorkel is great for face-down dolphin kicking. It's my favorite training tool.
Children
No Data