Hackett comeback!?!

olympictalk.nbcsports.com/.../ I wonder where he'd focus his efforts. With the crop of 1500 guys that Australia has, that might be a challenge, but Hackett was exceptional from the 200 through the 1500. If he comes back, does he make the 4 x 200 relay? The 200 individually? The 400 or 1500?
Parents
  • Australian Swimming Championships = LCM. Missy's NCAA time needs converting to be at all comparable. (Missy's converted time - 1:52.10 - would have won the Women's event by 3.78 seconds, and placed 26th in the men's!) Grant Hackett has probably been outdone for "comeback story of the meet", too. My teammate, Monique Murphy, won a silver medal in the Women's multiclass 400m freestyle yesterday, with a time that ranks her number 6 in the world - a year after the accident where she lost her leg and suffered multiple other serious injuries.
  • Australian Swimming Championships = LCM. Missy's NCAA time needs converting to be at all comparable. (Missy's converted time - 1:52.10 - would have won the Women's event by 3.78 seconds, and placed 26th in the men's!) Grant Hackett has probably been outdone for "comeback story of the meet", too. My teammate, Monique Murphy, won a silver medal in the Women's multiclass 400m freestyle yesterday, with a time that ranks her number 6 in the world - a year after the accident where she lost her leg and suffered multiple other serious injuries.
Children
No Data