Best Masters meet of my life

http://youtu.be/-sdhE8qvuws Best masters meet of my life and added time in everything! My son came to watch me swim and meet Rowdy. I did not swim very fast, but it's the first meet in a long time I did not care about that. I went home with terrific memories. This is masters swimming!
  • Cute video and thanks for posting your thoughts! It is always nice to hear when someone is having a great time (literally or figuratively, hahaha!). And even though you didn't do best times, think of them as work in progress swims - "solid bridge swims" or swims that reaffirm you are doing all racing elements correctly, but just not at your fast speed, or perhaps you found some elements of the race where you bogged down and could use some work and attention in those areas. There is no such thing as a bad swim - well, i'd say a bad swim is one where you learn nothing from it, or deliberately ignore areas to learn and improve on. Again, great to hear you had such a terrific time!!!!
  • Is that a cool feeling or what? I also look forward to meets.
  • Is that a cool feeling or what? I also like how I feel after meets, sometimes during it hurts too much!
  • Well, that's what Masters swimming is all about! Congratulations, enjoy the moments.