Choosing a Jammer

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Guys. Have an upcoming meet and I thought I'd get a new jammer- either a fastskin or a lzr. I'm choosing between either a FS ii or a fastskin lzr elite jammer. (www.speedousa.com/.../index.jsp Any idea why the fastskin lzr elite is relatively cheaper? Which one should I go for? Feel free to throw other suits into the mix :)
Parents
  • I remain a huge fan of the TYR Tracer Light (www.tyr.com/.../tracer-light.html) for its durability, slickness, compression and price point. You can almost always find this in the $100 to $125 range online. While I really like the Speedo Endurance suits for training, their 'tech suits' have never really impressed me. If you want to go upscale in price, check out Blueseventy. I got a Nero TX last spring for Nationals (in the high $100/low $200 range) and was quite happy with it ... but it's still only a marginal step above the Tracer Light, IMHO, and not worth the money (unless money is no object).
  • I remain a huge fan of the TYR Tracer Light (www.tyr.com/.../tracer-light.html) for its durability, slickness, compression and price point. You can almost always find this in the $100 to $125 range online. While I really like the Speedo Endurance suits for training, their 'tech suits' have never really impressed me. If you want to go upscale in price, check out Blueseventy. I got a Nero TX last spring for Nationals (in the high $100/low $200 range) and was quite happy with it ... but it's still only a marginal step above the Tracer Light, IMHO, and not worth the money (unless money is no object).
Children
No Data