Choosing a Jammer

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Guys. Have an upcoming meet and I thought I'd get a new jammer- either a fastskin or a lzr. I'm choosing between either a FS ii or a fastskin lzr elite jammer. (www.speedousa.com/.../index.jsp Any idea why the fastskin lzr elite is relatively cheaper? Which one should I go for? Feel free to throw other suits into the mix :)
Parents
  • I've had two FSII's in the past. The suit has been out for years. For me it performed as a mid-range tech suit, but I paid a mid-range price for it (less than $100). Not sure if the FSII has been improved recently, but the posted price is higher than before. Never had the LZR elite. You may also consider reviewing swim outlet's product reviews done by the customers. Other suits I have tried:Finis hydrospeed II - great price, performed much like the FSII, unfortunately the suit became unwoven after its first meet. For this reason I was luckily able to return it, but it took a sufficient amount of sweet talking. TYR AP12 - My current ride:). Quite expensive, but it's like buying an honest number of tenths in a LC 50. Comes in two (low and high cut) varieties. Seems more durable and long lived than the others I've tried.
  • I've had two FSII's in the past. The suit has been out for years. For me it performed as a mid-range tech suit, but I paid a mid-range price for it (less than $100). Not sure if the FSII has been improved recently, but the posted price is higher than before. Never had the LZR elite. You may also consider reviewing swim outlet's product reviews done by the customers. Other suits I have tried:Finis hydrospeed II - great price, performed much like the FSII, unfortunately the suit became unwoven after its first meet. For this reason I was luckily able to return it, but it took a sufficient amount of sweet talking. TYR AP12 - My current ride:). Quite expensive, but it's like buying an honest number of tenths in a LC 50. Comes in two (low and high cut) varieties. Seems more durable and long lived than the others I've tried.
Children
No Data