What type of practice aids do you use?

Former Member
Former Member
I am a high school senior in a Engineering Design and Development class, and my design project revolves around improving swimming practice aids. If you use different practice aids during practice, please complete this quick survey. Thanks! Survey link: http://goo.gl/forms/JtKW7IJ7NS
Parents
  • I fully realize the technology is challenging, but this looks bulky and I'm concerned about the "too-low" lows it measured ... Agreed, but they're not even pretending to be ready for prime time. They're not claiming to be finished. I'm one of the initial group of 40 to test it. There's lots left to do. I'm assuming they'll get the measurements right, eventually. If they do, they're in business. If they don't, they're toast. As for the apparent bulkiness, once I found a pair of goggles that fit both me & the device, I got used to it in a hurry.
  • I fully realize the technology is challenging, but this looks bulky and I'm concerned about the "too-low" lows it measured ... Agreed, but they're not even pretending to be ready for prime time. They're not claiming to be finished. I'm one of the initial group of 40 to test it. There's lots left to do. I'm assuming they'll get the measurements right, eventually. If they do, they're in business. If they don't, they're toast. As for the apparent bulkiness, once I found a pair of goggles that fit both me & the device, I got used to it in a hurry.
Children
No Data