What type of practice aids do you use?

Former Member
Former Member
I am a high school senior in a Engineering Design and Development class, and my design project revolves around improving swimming practice aids. If you use different practice aids during practice, please complete this quick survey. Thanks! Survey link: http://goo.gl/forms/JtKW7IJ7NS
Parents
  • Working on it ... my current take here. MoreThanks, Judd. No pun intended, but I'll keep my eye on this. I fully realize the technology is challenging, but this looks bulky and I'm concerned about the "too-low" lows it measured. I got an Aquapulse awhile back and gave up on it when I just kept getting too many clearly erroneous readings. I think I'll have to wait for the technology to mature a bit ... it's clearly on the right track, but I want something I don't notice and that works exceptionally well. I realize that probably makes me a prima donna user, but there you go ;)
  • Working on it ... my current take here. MoreThanks, Judd. No pun intended, but I'll keep my eye on this. I fully realize the technology is challenging, but this looks bulky and I'm concerned about the "too-low" lows it measured. I got an Aquapulse awhile back and gave up on it when I just kept getting too many clearly erroneous readings. I think I'll have to wait for the technology to mature a bit ... it's clearly on the right track, but I want something I don't notice and that works exceptionally well. I realize that probably makes me a prima donna user, but there you go ;)
Children
No Data