Pregnancy swimming question for moms

Hello- I was wondering if swimming has helped anyone to turn their baby from posterior to anterior position, and if so which strokes and/or did flip turns help? I'm at week 35, baby is posterior, and I'm not looking forward to experiencing another posterior labor. I was swimming 2x per week for a while but now just 1x. Feeling good but much slower.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have never heard of a woman who was able to turn their baby from posterior to anterior with swimming. But don't let that stop you from swimming through the rest of your pregnancy! Keep on swimming! I have heard from many women that said that flip turns became totally impossible during the 3rd trimester. Are you able to still do a flip turn without negative feedback from the baby? (or yourself?)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    I have never heard of a woman who was able to turn their baby from posterior to anterior with swimming. But don't let that stop you from swimming through the rest of your pregnancy! Keep on swimming! I have heard from many women that said that flip turns became totally impossible during the 3rd trimester. Are you able to still do a flip turn without negative feedback from the baby? (or yourself?)
Children
No Data