First non-freestyle top 10 listing!

Looks like preliminary top 10 listings for the LCM season are out! Unfortunately, due to a bad bike wreck just before nationals, I only got to swim one, one-day LCM meet. But I got one relay top 10 and 3 top 10s as an individual, including my first non-freestyle top 10 in the 400 IM. Snuck in at number 10 by just over a second. Not too bad for someone who just learned all of the strokes and how to do flip turns a couple years ago :D. I swam the 400 IM at the end of the one-day meet after doing the 1500 free at the beginning of the meet and IMMEDIATELY after the 4 x 200 free relay -- not recommended as it's extremely painful to go right into a 100 fly after going all out on a 200 free. Bummed that I didn't get a chance to earn top 10 times for the 200 fly and 400 free, which I would have swum at nationals and had a good shot at top 10 times. But thankful to just be alive at this point after a very scary bike wreck. Who else is excited or happy about making the list?
Parents
  • Not too bad for someone who just learned all of the strokes and how to do flip turns a couple years ago :D. Yeah, I would say so! Great job! If it holds up I picked up my first ever Top Ten in the 100 free. In fact I think it's my first Top Ten time in an event under 200 yards or meters!
  • Not too bad for someone who just learned all of the strokes and how to do flip turns a couple years ago :D. Yeah, I would say so! Great job! If it holds up I picked up my first ever Top Ten in the 100 free. In fact I think it's my first Top Ten time in an event under 200 yards or meters!
Children
No Data