Post shoulder surgery again

I'm slowly recovering from my second shoulder surgery. I'm eight weeks post-op and can finally get in the water for some kick sets. Anyone have any advice or suggestions to keep things interesting and safe?
Parents
  • I do all of my (face down) kicking with a snorkel. Some with a board, hands in streamline position on board, some in streamline with no board and some with arms at side. I also do a lot of kicking on my back, both in streamline and with arms at sides. I started using the snorkel because of issues with my neck while looking over a board and I've found that using the snorkel takes a lot of pressure off my neck and shoulders.
  • I do all of my (face down) kicking with a snorkel. Some with a board, hands in streamline position on board, some in streamline with no board and some with arms at side. I also do a lot of kicking on my back, both in streamline and with arms at sides. I started using the snorkel because of issues with my neck while looking over a board and I've found that using the snorkel takes a lot of pressure off my neck and shoulders.
Children
No Data