Post shoulder surgery again

I'm slowly recovering from my second shoulder surgery. I'm eight weeks post-op and can finally get in the water for some kick sets. Anyone have any advice or suggestions to keep things interesting and safe?
Parents
  • I'm slowly recovering from my second shoulder surgery. I'm eight weeks post-op and can finally get in the water for some kick sets. Anyone have any advice or suggestions to keep things interesting and safe? Another note of caution: if you use a board during kicking sets, be particularly aware of how your shoulder is feeling. Although many consider the board to be the usual practice for kicking when you can't use your arms, the board may put pressure on the shoulder joints. Being aware of this is another way to ensure you are staying safe in the water during your recovery process. Good luck!
  • I'm slowly recovering from my second shoulder surgery. I'm eight weeks post-op and can finally get in the water for some kick sets. Anyone have any advice or suggestions to keep things interesting and safe? Another note of caution: if you use a board during kicking sets, be particularly aware of how your shoulder is feeling. Although many consider the board to be the usual practice for kicking when you can't use your arms, the board may put pressure on the shoulder joints. Being aware of this is another way to ensure you are staying safe in the water during your recovery process. Good luck!
Children
No Data