blood test results

UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic.
Parents
  • Sunruh and Denise, you haven't had REAL ice cream until you have had Tip Top in New Zealand! :banana: i've seen the southern cross from the top of the sky tower in auckland. too many sheep really liked the motorcycle shops ice cream and beer were ok when i visited i was still retired. but did swim in the olympic pool in sydney after seeing the 3 sisters. newengland, sounds like a place smaller than we have ranches here in texas. oh wait that IS true. King ranch is bigger than the state of rhode island. they allowed the state/feds to build I37 through their ranch. oh mcribby....i might belong in a zoo, but i sure do like winning swimming bets for food. maybe thats why i look like an ewok? lol!!!
  • Sunruh and Denise, you haven't had REAL ice cream until you have had Tip Top in New Zealand! :banana: i've seen the southern cross from the top of the sky tower in auckland. too many sheep really liked the motorcycle shops ice cream and beer were ok when i visited i was still retired. but did swim in the olympic pool in sydney after seeing the 3 sisters. newengland, sounds like a place smaller than we have ranches here in texas. oh wait that IS true. King ranch is bigger than the state of rhode island. they allowed the state/feds to build I37 through their ranch. oh mcribby....i might belong in a zoo, but i sure do like winning swimming bets for food. maybe thats why i look like an ewok? lol!!!
Children
No Data