blood test results

UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic.
Parents
  • About 8 yr ago I found I was lactose intolerant and allergic to milk protein.I have had(almost) no milk products since then and the only things I really miss are really good ice cream and brie. Based on my ancient memories I'd give Blue Bell a slight edge over Tillamook,but they are both excellent. If you find yourself in my predicament try this sodeliciousdairyfree.com/.../pd-turtle-trails.It's not ice cream,but it is better than a lot of the stuff that passes for ice cream.
  • About 8 yr ago I found I was lactose intolerant and allergic to milk protein.I have had(almost) no milk products since then and the only things I really miss are really good ice cream and brie. Based on my ancient memories I'd give Blue Bell a slight edge over Tillamook,but they are both excellent. If you find yourself in my predicament try this sodeliciousdairyfree.com/.../pd-turtle-trails.It's not ice cream,but it is better than a lot of the stuff that passes for ice cream.
Children
No Data