blood test results

UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic.
Parents
  • speaking of the 500 in SA, i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the order of events!!!Steve, just outsource your entry to me as I have your 6 events all planned out: Thursday 1000 1650 You are allowed to enter both events and doing this will ensure you truly know the walls so that your turns are then super-fast for the 500 on Saturday and we don't hear any whining about how us tall guys get extra distance off the pushoff Friday 400 IM - during which you just get a split request for your 100 fly and then loaf the rest. Of course, you will need to do a legal breaststroke to have your fly time count 200 free - plenty of rest by skipping the actual 100 fly and then you're out of there early enough to rest up for the 500 Saturday 500 free - hopefully, we can round up a great final heat for this like we did in Greensboro (and, be thankful that Switzer and Sims are 50+) 200 fly - we'll make this your 6th event, but hope that they don't drop it so that you can win the "macho man" award for entering the 6 toughest events on the agenda Saturday night - you head up to Austin and buy rounds of drinks for the rest of us who have looked at the Sunday order of events and decided there's no use sticking around for any of that mess. p.s. you ... willing to put up a pint for the winner of the 500? maybe get shaffer and dickson to go in as well. i could use another 1/2 gal for free :DI'm in. But, it has to be Shiner Bock.
  • speaking of the 500 in SA, i REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the order of events!!!Steve, just outsource your entry to me as I have your 6 events all planned out: Thursday 1000 1650 You are allowed to enter both events and doing this will ensure you truly know the walls so that your turns are then super-fast for the 500 on Saturday and we don't hear any whining about how us tall guys get extra distance off the pushoff Friday 400 IM - during which you just get a split request for your 100 fly and then loaf the rest. Of course, you will need to do a legal breaststroke to have your fly time count 200 free - plenty of rest by skipping the actual 100 fly and then you're out of there early enough to rest up for the 500 Saturday 500 free - hopefully, we can round up a great final heat for this like we did in Greensboro (and, be thankful that Switzer and Sims are 50+) 200 fly - we'll make this your 6th event, but hope that they don't drop it so that you can win the "macho man" award for entering the 6 toughest events on the agenda Saturday night - you head up to Austin and buy rounds of drinks for the rest of us who have looked at the Sunday order of events and decided there's no use sticking around for any of that mess. p.s. you ... willing to put up a pint for the winner of the 500? maybe get shaffer and dickson to go in as well. i could use another 1/2 gal for free :DI'm in. But, it has to be Shiner Bock.
Children
No Data