blood test results

UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic.
Parents
  • UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic. i hear that it's good for your health(and swimming the 500 at nationals) to rectify this problem by eating more blue bell. Keep eating little Ewok. Your friend Mcribs!!!
  • UG this is NOT good! last week i had blood work done. it seems i've got a serious problem. i have blood in my ice cream system!!! and way too much of it! i just put in a call to the blue bell plant manager in Brenham. i'll be ok, no need to panic. i hear that it's good for your health(and swimming the 500 at nationals) to rectify this problem by eating more blue bell. Keep eating little Ewok. Your friend Mcribs!!!
Children
No Data