Leg Cramps/Calf and side of Calf

Hi: I've been having really bad cramping in both legs in the calf and the side of my leg that runs up from my ankle. I drink lots of water and my doc. had me taking calcium and magnesium. I've also started using a foam roller. These are literally cramping my swimming style and how often/far I can swim. Any ideas or suggestions. Thank you. Nancy
Parents
  • Next on the list to try is magnesium... I started regularly taking a magnesium supplement about 30 days ago and my calf/foot/toe cramping issues have almost completely subsided. Could it be coincidence, and the real reason is simply my conditioning finally catching up with my ambition? Maybe. But I'm not gonna quit taking it to find out.
  • Next on the list to try is magnesium... I started regularly taking a magnesium supplement about 30 days ago and my calf/foot/toe cramping issues have almost completely subsided. Could it be coincidence, and the real reason is simply my conditioning finally catching up with my ambition? Maybe. But I'm not gonna quit taking it to find out.
Children
No Data