Who can swim their age?

Turned 50 yesterday, so I tried to swim a 50 sec 100 free. The best I could do was 52 with fins. Who has tried this without fins and been able to match their age? I think it's a good challenge. I suppose this feat could be done as early as mid 40's for some, or very few.
Parents
  • As for Laura Val, do you know if she, or any other woman, has accomplished the feat in LCM? If not, it doesn't really matter. Beating your age is kind of an arbitrary distinction (as is, for that matter, the selection of the 100 as the designated length, be it yards, short course meters, or long course meters.) New Year's Day researching. Short answer: LCM, no. SCM, maybe. The SCM record lists include: Laura Val, 2013 (so age 62, I think?) - 1:03.84 Yoshiko Osaki, 2009 (born March 1938, so 71) - 1:12.97 ...either or both may have done similar times a year or two later!
  • As for Laura Val, do you know if she, or any other woman, has accomplished the feat in LCM? If not, it doesn't really matter. Beating your age is kind of an arbitrary distinction (as is, for that matter, the selection of the 100 as the designated length, be it yards, short course meters, or long course meters.) New Year's Day researching. Short answer: LCM, no. SCM, maybe. The SCM record lists include: Laura Val, 2013 (so age 62, I think?) - 1:03.84 Yoshiko Osaki, 2009 (born March 1938, so 71) - 1:12.97 ...either or both may have done similar times a year or two later!
Children
No Data