Who can swim their age?

Turned 50 yesterday, so I tried to swim a 50 sec 100 free. The best I could do was 52 with fins. Who has tried this without fins and been able to match their age? I think it's a good challenge. I suppose this feat could be done as early as mid 40's for some, or very few.
Parents
  • Jim, I suppose the criteria should be your yards age for yards and your meters age for meters. However, someone like Jim McConica who ages up in December gets an entire year in meters in the next age group three days after he actually ages up in December. So Jim will be 64 at the end of December, but come January 1 he will be 65! Say goodbye to my 400 SCM record.
  • Jim, I suppose the criteria should be your yards age for yards and your meters age for meters. However, someone like Jim McConica who ages up in December gets an entire year in meters in the next age group three days after he actually ages up in December. So Jim will be 64 at the end of December, but come January 1 he will be 65! Say goodbye to my 400 SCM record.
Children
No Data