Who can swim their age?

Turned 50 yesterday, so I tried to swim a 50 sec 100 free. The best I could do was 52 with fins. Who has tried this without fins and been able to match their age? I think it's a good challenge. I suppose this feat could be done as early as mid 40's for some, or very few.
Parents
  • Turned 50 yesterday, so I tried to swim a 50 sec 100 free. The best I could do was 52 with fins. Who has tried this without fins and been able to match their age? I think it's a good challenge. I suppose this feat could be done as early as mid 40's for some, or very few.I certainly can't do it today at 47, probably won't be able to do it at 48, might have a shot at 49 or 50 and hope to be able to safely do this by the time I'm 52! Great challenge / idea.
  • Turned 50 yesterday, so I tried to swim a 50 sec 100 free. The best I could do was 52 with fins. Who has tried this without fins and been able to match their age? I think it's a good challenge. I suppose this feat could be done as early as mid 40's for some, or very few.I certainly can't do it today at 47, probably won't be able to do it at 48, might have a shot at 49 or 50 and hope to be able to safely do this by the time I'm 52! Great challenge / idea.
Children
No Data