NCAA Swimming

NCAA Womens Swimming D1 NCAA Mens Swimming D1 2015 NCAAs Men DI Championship March 26-28, 2015 Campus Recreation & Wellness Center Iowa City, Iowa Women DI Championship March 19-21, 2015 Greensboro Aquatic Center Greensboro, N.C.
Parents
  • ... The swim of the meet… way too many to pick 1. But the race of the meet was the 1650; 3 different swimmers held the lead for 500 or more, but the winner (in the closest 1650 in NCAA championship history) held the lead for less than 5 yards. Chris Swanson the senior from Penn (the school’s first NCAA champ) split a 24.38 last 50 to run down the leader. Agreed. I didn't have access to live streaming so I was only following the updates on SwimSwam, but that was a great race - several lead changes, then someone that nobody seems to have mentioned before the race makes up a nearly 3s deficit in the final 50 for UPenn's first ever Men's swimming NCAA championship. Very cool. or Licon’s 200 *** or Murphy’s 200 Back or Schooling’s 200 Fly When Cordes set the 200 BR record just a couple of years ago I was sure that was one for the ages. It seemed absurdly fast. I'm stunned it has already gone down. Licon has a great win in the 4IM last year as well. I hope he can adjust to LCM. This guy is good. Murphy is going to Rio, he isn't going to let 2 guys finis before him in the 2BK at trials. Good grief, 20.2 in the 50, 43 in the 100, 1:35 in the 200, those are solid freestyle times for all but the top D1 programs, and he has already proven he can swim fast LCM as well. It would be cool if Conger goes to Rio in the 2fly, and races Schooling there, but that seems like a remote possibility.
  • ... The swim of the meet… way too many to pick 1. But the race of the meet was the 1650; 3 different swimmers held the lead for 500 or more, but the winner (in the closest 1650 in NCAA championship history) held the lead for less than 5 yards. Chris Swanson the senior from Penn (the school’s first NCAA champ) split a 24.38 last 50 to run down the leader. Agreed. I didn't have access to live streaming so I was only following the updates on SwimSwam, but that was a great race - several lead changes, then someone that nobody seems to have mentioned before the race makes up a nearly 3s deficit in the final 50 for UPenn's first ever Men's swimming NCAA championship. Very cool. or Licon’s 200 *** or Murphy’s 200 Back or Schooling’s 200 Fly When Cordes set the 200 BR record just a couple of years ago I was sure that was one for the ages. It seemed absurdly fast. I'm stunned it has already gone down. Licon has a great win in the 4IM last year as well. I hope he can adjust to LCM. This guy is good. Murphy is going to Rio, he isn't going to let 2 guys finis before him in the 2BK at trials. Good grief, 20.2 in the 50, 43 in the 100, 1:35 in the 200, those are solid freestyle times for all but the top D1 programs, and he has already proven he can swim fast LCM as well. It would be cool if Conger goes to Rio in the 2fly, and races Schooling there, but that seems like a remote possibility.
Children
No Data